About this item
The V7 Professional 13-inch Front-loading Laptop Case has an ergonomic design and provides unsurpassed comfort while you carry it. It is made of a blend of nylon and polyester material to make it long-lasting. The padded notebook section protects the device from scratches. Featuring a removable shoulder strap and cushioned handles, this 13-inch laptop case makes your traveling easy. It features a simple front-loading profile to allow immediate access to your device and other accessories. This shoulder strap laptop case has a roomy compartment with a key clip, business card holder, accessory pockets and pen loops so you can store a portable mouse, MP3 player, cell phone, cards and pens. It is a space-saving solution that offers maximum functionality.
Gearhead 4-Port USB 2.0 AC Powered Triangle Hub:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.2 x 12.6 x 2.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a universal laptop bag. The brand of laptop and operating system doesn't matter. It will fit any laptop that is not larger than 10"X13"X3".by Ten2bears3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using my 13" MacBook Air & it's perfect. Snug.by JOEYSCHMOEY3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should – measures 13”by my200dc5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the 13 inch MacBook Pro fits. A larger size probably would not.by VPB8984/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Case easily fits Acer Aspire One with one extra inch on the long side and 1.5 extra inches on the short side. Compare your Macbook to the Acer and make the decision.by EaglePride8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for considering V7. We have tested this V7 carrying case with a Macbook 13.3" and it does fit. Please view the accompanying image. This case was specifically designed for netbooks that are smaller than 13"; specifically for 9.7", 10.1", 11.1" and 11.6" which are prevalent in the market. If you would like to view additional product details, then please visit us at www.v7-world.com. Thank you for shopping at Walmart.com.by V7Support4/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag has Velcro straps to secure the laptop in place.by Ten2bears3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a 2" wide velcro strap inside for additional security, but if you open up the inside velcro strap, or not use it, your lap top will open and sit in the case for use. The sides are about 2" highby JOEYSCHMOEY3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a Velcro strap attached inside the carry pocketby happygrandma201312/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the laptop or tablet is secured until you undo it.by Kingizmo11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby oldwarhawk10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this one for my 10" laptop and I'm happy with it. There's still room for cords or other small items. The case is worth the money so you really can't go wrong.by Mizzscarlett5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the case is meant to house a 13" laptop. A 10" tablet with a folio case will fit in as long as the case is not abnormally large. You should not have any problems fitting the tablet in this case.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my 11.6" fits with room to spareby dssny3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.