Similar items in stock
- $145.00 List price $199.99Save $54.99
- $128.99 Was $147.99Save $19.00
V7 24" LED Widescreen Monitor (LED236W3R)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The V7 24" LED Widescreen Monitor (LED236W3R) provides superior image quality with vivid colors and lifelike images. The LED backlight technology saves you up to 40 percent energy and yields blacker blacks, pure white and more clearly defined grays for a vivid picture, making it the perfect choice for home or office. Get deeper blacks, brighter whites and subtle colors with a Full HD 1080p resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 250 cd/m2 brightness and many customizing settings to fit your needs. Reduce blur with a 5 ms On/Off response time. The LED236W3R reduces clutter and provides more desk space while sitting in a black glossy bezel weighing 9.3 pounds and measuring only 7" deep with the stand. The widescreen monitor is easily wall mountable and provides a tremendous value when looking for an LED widescreen monitor. The HDMI input allows connectivity to DVD players, game systems and cable satellite boxes, making it a multi-function display.
V7 24" LED Widescreen Monitor (LED236W3R):
- 23.6" diagonal LED screen
This anti-glare monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
- 16.7 million colors
For realistic photo and video reproduction
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 5 ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
- 0.2715mm pixel pitch
Provides detailed text and graphics
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 3.5 x 18.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No built in speakers.by chrsnsn3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This monitor has an audio out to put the HDMI sound into speakers. I have not seen the option to turn on speakers on the monitor.by NtGamer2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but there is an analog audio line out in the back that can be plugged into computer speakers. This only works, however, if you have a working HDMI (audio and video) output from your computer. I have not tested this feature, so I can't guarantee that it works.by bmh1299/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this monitor does not have built in speakers.by gyp642/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the specs, this monitor does not have speakers or any sound output.by WMCPhT2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the pictures are incorrect.by NtGamer2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have an HDMI input. I am currently using it with my computer's DVI port, connected with a DVI to HDMI cable. Electrically, DVI and HDMI are identical digital signals, except that DVI does not include the digital audio portion.by bmh1293/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have an HDMI input.by gyp648/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture seems to be off. As per the official website, it has a D-Sub and HDMI connection.by w00tnezz12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does tilt, pretty dramatically. Easy to assemble and use the tilt. The screen settings are pretty standard.by NtGamer2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does tilt a little, enough for my eyes anyway. The color adjustments, hue, etc. are great. All in all, a great monitor and I've had it several months now.by GOCrider2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $35.00 List price $49.95Save $14.95
- $468.00 List price $585.00Save $117.00