About this item
The V7 KC0D2 Keyboard is a standard size keyboard with a 104-key layout. It requires no software installation - just plug in the PS/2 connector. The V7 keyboard is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 operating systems.
V7 KC0D2 Keyboard:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 7.1 x 1.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- I doubt it. most laptops make a usb connection.by Ceell5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should as long as the gateway has a standerd plug in for a key boardby jenny19759/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has usb attachmentby djg511111/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it has a purple pc plugby Ceell4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is a standerd purple plug inby jenny19754/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not usbby Masterblaster24/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.