About this item
Add the V7 KC0A2PS/2 Keyboard, Black to your computer for more comfortable typing conditions. This black computer keyboard provides superior, all-day comfort for demanding keyboard interaction, which is helpful if you type and use your computer a lot. It features an attractive, gently-curved key design and durability that makes this keyboard is a great value. With simple plug-and-play connectivity, it works right out of the box. It's a standard size keyboard with a 104-key layout that's a stylish black color to complement the look and feel of any contemporary desktop. You can match it with most other computer accessories and computers, too. The V7 KC0A2PS/2 Keyboard, Black is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
V7 KC0A2PS/2 Keyboard, Black:
- Provides more comfortable typing conditions
- Provides superior, all-day comfort for demanding keyboard interaction
- Helpful for those who type and use their computer a lot
- Features an attractive, gently-curved key design and durability that makes this keyboard is a great value
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity
- Works right out of the box
- Standard size keyboard with a 104-key layout
- Stylish black color to complement the look and feel of any contemporary desktop
- Match it with most other computer accessories and computers, too
- Black computer keyboard is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- USB keyboard color: black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 7.1 x 1.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.