Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat
About this item
About this item
Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat, Fog Grey; Rear-facing for babies 4-35 lbs., 32" in height; Deep side walls lined with an extended layer of energy-absorbing foam; 5 point harness; Includes body support and removeable preemie insert to properly position babies 4-6 lbs.
Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat:
- Safe, lightweight infant car seat, and easy to install
- Side Impact Protection - deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam
- Lightweight safety - carrier weighs less than 8 lbs.
- The Urbini car seat has a 5-point safety harness with comfort pads
- Multiple shoulder, hip, and crotch harness slots to ensure a perfect fit
- Padded Preemie Insert
- Adjustable car seat base with built-in lock off for simple car seat installation
- This Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat is for babies weighing 4-35 lbs., up to 32" long
Our rear-facing Petal Infant Car Seat seamlessly combines safety with super lightweight design - deep sidewalls are lined with energy-absorbing foam and the carrier weighs less than 8 lbs. The adjustable harness with comfort pads grows with your baby to keep infants from 4 - 35 lbs. snug and secure. The adjustable base includes a built-in lock off that makes installation a breeze. The Petal Infant Car Seat meets and/or exceeds U.S. standard FMVSS 213 and is rigorously crash and side-impact tested.
|Car Seat Type:||Infant Car Seat|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.52 x 17.52 x 31.3|
Ask a question
- I have read twice now on different websites that it will NOT attach even though the above answer says it will. But... I notice the picture of the (pink) car seat on the travel system and the picture of just the car seat are different. The travel system shows the carseat with a pink hood. The individual picture only has a pink insert and a black hood. Is this Walmart not coloring the image correctly online or does the pink vary depending on if it is bought as a system of by itself. Please look into this. I want to stroller in solid black but the car seat in pink. It is also cheaper to order them separately since Walmart is having $20 off the carseat alone.by FloridaOrange11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received my Omni stroller and my petal car sear and the car seat does not attach to the stroller. I had to order separate due to them not shipping the system together. I have to say I am disappointedby Tiff11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This car set is compatible with the Urbini Omni Stroller.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the item does work with the Omni stroller.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat that is sold separately can be used with the Avi Jogger and the Touri stroller only.by UrbiniCustomerSupport10/10/2015Written by a verified representative from UrbiniCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the instructions, under care and Maintenance, Cleaning the seat pad: refer to the care tag on your seat pad for washing instructions. Never use carrier without the seat pad attached. The care tag on the Omni or Touri Petal Infant Car Seat states 'wipe clean with damp cloth'.by UrbiniCustomerSupport3/29/2015Written by a verified representative from UrbiniCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the car seat is removable and washable.by CommunityAnswer10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?