About this item
This Urban Juvenile Vinyl Recliner is designed to give your child a special spot to read, play video games, watch TV and relax. It comes in multiple attractive colors that would work with a wide variety of decors. This kids' recliner features a smooth and sleek polyester cover that can be easily spot cleaned as needed. It is made with polyurethane foam for enhanced comfort. This gaming recliner also has padded armrests and can be set into a lounging position with its flip footrest. It is constructed out of solid wood and sturdy metal for extra durability. This Urban Juvenile Vinyl Recliner can support up to 78 lbs of weight. It is recommended for children from 3-11 years of age and would make a great addition to a playroom, family room or child's bedroom.
Urban Juvenile Vinyl Recliner, Multiple Colors:
- Offers a comfortable place for reading, gaming, watching TV and relaxing
- Sturdy wood and metal frame for long-lasting performance
- Smooth, sleek polyester cover
- Flip footrest
- Care: Spot clean as needed
- Made with polyurethane foam for extra comfort
- Kids' recliner with padded arm rests
- Can be used in a lounging position
- Maximum weight capacity: 78 lbs
- Seat height: 12-1/2"
- Armrest height: 18-3/4"
- Sitting dimensions: 22"L x 23"W x 26"H
- Lounge dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 34"D x 24-1/2"H
- Offers comfortable seating for your child or a one of your child's guests
- This gaming recliner is available in multiple colors
- Place in your child's bedroom or in a playroom or living area
- Would make an excellent gift
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 23.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you have to pull up on the bottom and it pushes down easily with there feet!by Gemmie031/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No lever. Hard for child to do by themselvesby ARG312/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Doc200312/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Must recline by lifting the foot rest and pushing back on the recliner.by mommyof2cowboys4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no leverby cwarner2313/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no lever. You just push on two parts of the chair to recline. Although some have complained about this feature, I think it is good because the children can't play with it and potentially hurt themselves.by eeehaaachay1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't but a simple lift does it! Leans back enough for my child to fall asleep in it.by china381/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 1/2 inches.by Doc200311/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?