About this item
- Food-quality high density Poly Ethylene barrel
- Holes drilled into lid for water to enter from downspout
- Screen keeps bugs and debris out of your water
- Features a garden hose size spigot at bottom of barrel
- If ordering more than one, all efforts will be made to match products. We cannot guarantee they will be identical.
- Barrel surface varies - smooth or ribbed
- Measures 23L x 23W x 34H inches; weighs 15 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I positioned the barrel under the eave out back. A water spout is not required.by 850DlC2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have an inch of rain then your rain barrel would have 1 inch of water in the bottom (approx.). If you don't have a collector like a roof then your best bet would be the RO bypass water collection system only available on ebay. If you have a Reverse Osmosis sytem then you can collect the by pass water (about 12 gallons a day) into this rain barrel. Works fantastic and it collects pure filtered water whenever you use RO water. Better than rain because it does not get dirty or moldy.by Rickcad3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not own this product but based on the fact that one of the reviews says there is a 10" hole in the top, I'd say you could catch rain with it out in the open. I too do not have a downspout and would like to hear from someone who has purchased the product.by cristmith3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The spigot is a hard plastic, it has not cracked nor repositioned. the barrel is quite reliable.by 850DlC11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?