About this item
From the revolutionary minds of Pixar Animation Studios and the acclaimed director of "Monsters Inc." comes a hilariously uplifting adventure where the sky is no longer the limit. Carl Fredricksen, a retired balloon salesman, is part rascal, part dreamer who is ready for his last chance at high-flying excitement. Tying thousands of balloons to his house, Carl sets off to the lost world of his childhood dreams. Unbeknownst to Carl, Russell, an overeager 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer who has never ventured beyond his backyard, is in the wrong place at the wrong time - Carl's front porch! The world's most unlikely duo reach new heights and meet fantastic friends like Dug, a dog with a special collar that allows him to speak, and Kevin, the rare 13-foot tall flightless bird. Stuck together in the wilds of the jungle, Carl realizes that sometimes life's biggest adventures aren't the ones you set out looking for.
Exclusive animated short film - Dug's Special Mission, Hilarious theatrical short - Partly Cloudy.
Subtitles: French and Spanish; "Dug's Special Mission": All-New Short follows the misadventures of Dug; "Partly Cloudy": Theatrical Short.
|Starring:||Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Jordan Nagai, Bob Peterson, Delroy Lindo, Jerome Ranft|
|Studio Name:||Buena Vista Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||11/10/2009|
|Run Time (in minutes):||89 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.6 x 5.4 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have the blu ray set and the dvd that came with that along with the blu ray both play the subtitles. I have heard of this problem and I am sure if you contacted disney they would send out a copy that had subtitles. I've had issues before and their nothing but nice about fixing problems. It's not so much disney's fault as much as the company that produces (burns) them. Last year there was an issue with the batch of Wall-e digital downloads but Disney did fix that problem for its customers. It's better to contact a company and allow them to fix the problem before going over board.by luvsummer1/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's easy to assume that all Disney movies have captions/subtitles but in this case you're wrong. Some versions of UP, especially the rental versions, don't have captions/subtitles and has created a controversy in the Deaf community. There are many in the Deaf community who are boycotting the UP movie because of this.by DeafMovieFan12/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes all disney dvds do.by luvsummer2/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Here's the link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Up-2-Disc-Blu-ray-DVD-Widescreen/16440095by Fursee14/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will be available nov 10th http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/up/by PJ14511/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?