Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your device at home or on the road with this Universal 4.3" & 5" GPS Case. Lightweight yet durable, the form-fitting design of this slip cover keeps your device protected from scratches, bumps and falls. Whether you're going on a road trip, vacation or just getting around in your home town, this handy and compact GPS carry case is just the thing to keep your unit safe throughout the day. The modern style of it is designed to suit a number of tastes and preferences, and its quality-construction is made to last for years to come.
Universal Carry Case for 4.3" and 5" GPS Unit:
- Protects your device from scratches, bumps and falls
- Lightweight and durable
- Compact and stylish GPS protective case
- Quality-construction is made to last for years to come.
- Compatible with any 4.3" and 5" GPS device
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 4|
|Recommended Use:||Portable GPS Navigator|
|Fabric Material:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9UUA05207|
|Features:||Scratch Resistant , Bump Resistant|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.90 x 5.00 x 1.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Will NOT hold the cord. Yes to the 5" GPS. That's what I haveby CanadianNewbie7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only the 5" GPS will fitby Dace1231/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,it will only hold the Tom Tom. I keep the car cord in the glove department..by grannycov1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely notby BuyerReview15/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?