Check out these related products
- $76.80 Was $87.74Save $10.94
- $97.54 Was $104.14Save $6.60
- $117.53 Was $134.25Save $16.72
- $99.98 Was $105.00Save $5.02
- $85.99 Was $102.00Save $16.01
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT Tire 225/65R17 102T
About this item
About this item
The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tire is designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. It's the Uniroyal tire that combines the responsive handling of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire to make it the best-handling and longest-wearing Uniroyal Tiger Paw car tire ever.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT Tire 225/65R17 102T :
- Solid shoulder tread block design provides high-performance handling and stability in all seasons
- Wide, circumferential tread grooves effectively evacuate water to bette traction on wet roads
- DuraShield construction furnishes reliability on the road, as well as durability
- TrU-Form technology helps Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tires to deliver long, even treadwear by equalizing stress on the contact patch
- Uniroyal touring tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for six years from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first
- This Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tire is covered by an additional 80,000-mile limited warranty from the manufacturer for treadwear or mileage
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 102
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1874 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||102|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||63776|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.50 x 9.00 x 28.50 IN|
Ask a question
- Look on the side of the tire and it will list where it is made. Uniroyal is owned by the Michelin Tire Company which is a French company. The tires are made in the U.S. and Canada.by Kwasmo11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12/5/2014-Indonesiaby Ez2be12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Indonesiaby MESSI20084/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire is made in the USA.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the government treadwear rating for this tire? The treadwear warranty has nothing to do with how long the tire will last.
- correct link is: http://www.safercar.gov/Vehicle+Shoppers/Tires+Ratingby Eglute2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WWW.safercars.gov Has all this information on tires.. Gov ratings on wear, traction etc etc..by Crh21062/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Treadwear- 660 Traction- A Temperature- Bby ccgriff4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same ones and they are very quiet, you will be happy on the long ridesby Camry5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the other consumer reviews. Most say it has reduced the noise compared to other tires on the market.by John5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On my car they were some of the loudest tires I have owned other than the mud grips on my truck.by super24010/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?