18" Foil Farm Party Balloon
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Decorate your next birthday party with our vibrant Farm Party Helium Balloon. It features friendly animals and "Happy Birthday" text and is printed on both sides. Mix this foil balloon with latex ones to create a bouquet or arrange by itself as a quick party decoration. The Foil Farm Party Balloon inflates to 18" with helium and coordinates with our other Farm Party supplies and solid color decorations for a fun and memorable birthday bash.
18" Foil Farm Party Balloon:
- 1 Farm Party Helium Balloon
- Balloon measures 18" when inflated with helium
- 18" balloon features friendly farm animals and "Happy Birthday" text printed on both sides
- Combine with other balloons to create a balloon bouquet or table decoration
- Perfect for any kid's birthday or farm themed party
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.0292|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.0 x 0.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, our balloons do not ship inflated, but can be filled at most Walmart stores. Please call your local store for helium availability.by Unique Party Expert12/30/2015Written by a verified representative from Unique Party ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?