Check out these related products
- $14.99 List price $18.00Save $3.01
- $9.95 List price $12.99Save $3.04
- $8.91 List price $12.00Save $3.09
- $6.79 List price $7.99Save $1.20
- $15.03 List price $16.99Save $1.96
- $5.66 List price $5.99Save $0.33
- $12.06 List price $18.99Save $6.93
- $6.18 List price $6.99Save $0.81
Unhooking the Moon
Consider these popular products
- $7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- $11.77 List price $14.99Save $3.22
- $7.50 List price $9.99Save $2.49
- $12.24 List price $14.99Save $2.75
- $10.22 List price $17.99Save $7.77
- $11.32 List price $17.99Save $6.67
- $5.65 List price $6.99Save $1.34
- $8.49 Was $9.99Save $1.50
About this item
About this item
Hardcover, Random House Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9781623650209, ISBN10 1623650208
Winner of the Booktrust Teenage Prize and a finalist for The Guardian Children's Fiction Prize, a starred review "Kirkus Review" praised "Unhooking the "Moon as a "rousing adventure on the not-so-mean streets, with heart aplenty."
When an adventurous sister-and-brother duo become orphans, a funny and heartbreaking roadtrip to New York ensues, as the pair searches for their long-lost uncle.
Meet the Rat: A dancing, soccer-loving, fearless ten-year-old from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Meet her older brother, Bob: Protector of the Rat, though more often than not her faithful follower, Bob is determined to build a new and better life for him and his sister in America. Of particular concern for him are his sister's mysterious fits, which keep getting more and more severe.
On their adventures traveling alone from the flatlands of Winnipeg, southward across the border into America, Bob and the Rat make friends with a host of unlikely characters, including a hilarious con man and a famous rap star. As they struggle to survive in the big city, they realize that finding your uncle in New York is incredibly difficult if you have almost no information about him--even if he is rumored to be one of the city's biggest drug dealers.
|Number of Pages:||335|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.25 x 1.50 IN|
Ask a question