Similar items in stock
Uncle Ben's Original Brown Rice, 2 lb
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.14 Was $26.81Save $6.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Uncle Ben's Brown Rice supports a healthy heart and a well-balanced diet. It's low in fat, high on taste, and a natural source of fiber. It makes a perfectly delicious side dish dressed with butter and herbs. It also makes a great base for any entree — try Uncle Ben's brown rice with chicken, steak or stir fry. Plus, this tasty whole grain brown rice offers plenty of other nutritional benefits: no saturated fat, cholesterol free, 0g trans fat, sodium free, natural source Of b-vitamins and iron and hypoallergenic. Even better: Uncle Ben's rice is gluten-free, for those with gluten sensitivities.
Uncle Ben's Brown Rice:
- Uncle Ben's rice supports a healthy heart
- Delicious, satisfying taste
- Natural source of fiber
- Whole grain brown rice is naturally low in fat and cholesterol free
- Uncle Ben's brown rice serves as a delicious base for any entree
- Try this whole grain brown rice with butter and herbs for a fantastic side dish at any meal
Ingredients: Long Grain Parboiled Brown Rice
Instructions: Stove top: 1. combine rice, water & butter (optional) in a saucepan. 2.bring To a boil. Reduce heat (medium, medium-low) & cover. 3. simmer 25minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff w/fork & served. Rice cooker:1. combine rice, water & butter (optional) in rice cooker. Note: use therice cooker measuring cup; using another measuring cup may produceslight variations in the cooked rice. 2. follow the rice cookermanufacturer's instructions. Microwave: 1. combine rice, water & butter(optional) in a microwave-safe glass dish. 2. cover And cook on highusing times listed on package. 3. reduce To medium (50%) for 15 minutes.Remove From microwave. Let stand covered 5 min or until water isabsorbed. Fluff w/fork & serve. Note: microwave ovens vary; adjustcooking time as needed.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Dry rice|
|Manufacturer:||Mars Food Us|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Whole grain|
|Digital Video Formats:||Bags|
|Assembled Product Weight:||2.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.0 x 11.5 x 1.7 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||19|
|Total Carbohydrate 35 G||12|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My research revealed GMO rice is very yellow or somewhat transparent. The official statement is there is NO commercially produced GMO rice currently (produced for consumers). There was a GMO contamination of rice in 2002 approximately and Bayer was required to pay 11 farmers compensation for infecting their rice with GMOs. The rice was burned, buried... There is of course no real way for we as consumers to know the absolute truth. I personally utilize the info I find to make a best guess decision. I encourage you to do your own research and make your own decision. Do not trust what you find on the web.by RoseFaerie7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There Has Be No Confirmed Cases Of Gmo Rice In The United States And I Think That Its Gmo Free And You Can Also Contact Them Here 1-800-548-6253, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (EST).by c11madea6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?