Ultrasteel 81-Piece Roll-Up Tool Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ultrasteel 81-Piece Roll-Up Tool Kit is an excellent combination of value, convenience and organization all-in-one. The durable nylon case doubles as an organizer and a tool tote. The unique design allows this home tool kit to roll out completely flat for easy access. Place it on work surface or hang it on your wall, behind a door or on a pegboard. Your tools will be kept organized and ready to use when you need them. This hand tool kit comes complete with 30 screwdriver bits to fit most screw types, a ratchet handle with 18 sockets, a pair of scissors, a tape measure, a hammer and pliers. Inside the case, elastic bands keep the tools neatly in place, and it can be securely closed with the zipper and the hook and loop. This Ultrasteel 81-Piece Roll-Up Tool Kit is the perfect all-in-one solution for anyone with limited space or someone who wants to cut down on clutter.
Ultrasteel 81-Piece Roll-up Tool Kit:
- 30 screwdriver bits to fit all common screw types
- Ratchet handle with 18 sockets in this home tool kit
- Scissors, tape measure, hammer, pliers and more
- Roll up for convenient carrying and storage
- This hand tool kit can be rolled out flat to create a wall organizer
- Combination zipper and hook and loop keeps case securely closed
- Elastic bands keep tools neatly organized
- This hand tool kit offers excellent all-in-one value
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know if all cordless drills are the same, but I have a small one and they do fit that. Hope that helps.by nanamadre11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They should fit into most drills.by CommunityAnswer6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HandyL- Yes the bits should work with most all common cordless drills.by Ultra Steel Product Expert6/7/2014Written by a verified representative from Ultra Steel Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my husband to keep in the truck, and he says they are standard (I really don't know much about tools!). He said they are SAE.by nanamadre11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This includes both standard and metric.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The information shows the weight of the package is 36 pounds, is this correct I feel thats too heavy. Could some one plz let me know if its correct?
- Yes, 36 pounds is the correct weight of the package.by CommunityAnswer1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?