Ultra Stop Rug Pad
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your floors with the Ultra Stop Non-Slip Rug Pad. Featuring an open weave construction with a non-slip polyester net, this piece is sure to stay in place. The cushion rug pad has extra-thick cushioning so that you and guests can walk more comfortably. The item has been treated with an antimicrobial solution to prevent mold and mildew. The pad can be trimmed with scissors, so you can custom fit it to your rug. It is designed to be used on hard floor surfaces, which can include hardwood floors, tile and cement. This rug pad will lengthen the life of your rug, so you can enjoy it for many years to come.
Ultra Stop Rug Pad:
- Designed for use on hard floor surfaces
- Non-slip polyester net
- Open weave construction
- Can easily be trimmed with scissors
- Extra-thick cushioning
- Treated with an antimicrobial solution for mold and mildew resistance
- This area rug pad lengthens the life of area rugs
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.25 x 23.6 x 0.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can wash rug pads, however, they have a life span of roughly 5 years, by the time they need to actually be cleaned, more than likely, it probably should be replaced.by CommunityAnswer8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?