Customers also viewed these products
- $13.47 Was $14.96Save $1.49
- $7.06 Was $7.95Save $0.89
- $5.41 Was $6.36Save $0.95
- $11.28 List price $12.99Save $1.71
Ultimate Weird But True
Check out these related products
- $21.34 Was $24.36Save $3.02
- $19.23 Was $25.90Save $6.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Natl Geographic Soc Childrens books, 2011, ISBN13 9781426308956, ISBN10 1426308957
Did you know that a great white shark can weigh as much as 15 gorillas, that you drink the same water as the dinosaurs did, or that there's a car that drives underwater?
This supersized, hardcover addition to the blockbuster "Weird But True "series, "Ultimate Weird But True "is packed 1,000 amazing facts and eye-popping photos that prove truth really is stranger than fiction. With a colorful, metallic cover, a kid-friendly design, and a wacky sense of humor, this stunning book will give kids a winning combination of smarts and fun.
Flip through these boldly-designed pages and you'll find hundreds of snack-size stories about weird animals, space vacations, wacky inventions, freaky weather, amazing feats, wild extreme sports, and more. You'll discover:
- A real-life Spider-Man man who scales skyscrapers with his bare hands
- A fish that plays soccer
- A $150,000 diamond-studded cupcake
- A man who makes himself invisible
- An upside-down house
- A hotel shaped like a giant beagle
- Tornadoes of fire
- A mouse that hitched a ride on a frog's back
- A dog that can read
- A motorcycle shaped like hamburger
- A 13-foot-tall pink poodle
- Millions of red crabs
- A white alligator
- A robot that can do your grocery shopping, and much more...
- Plus, cool illustrations, and "Ultimate Secret Revealed" features that explain the strange truth behind the most mind-bending facts, such as how it's possible to convert peanut butter into a diamond and how frogs can fall from the sky
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Publisher:||National Geographic Society|
|Publication Date:||September, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Library Binding|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.70 x 0.80 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.80 List price $9.99Save $3.19
- $10.28 Was $11.89Save $1.61
- $5.05 Was $5.95Save $0.90
- $4.03 Was $4.99Save $0.96
- $6.54 Was $7.42Save $0.88
- $2.25 List price $4.99Save $2.74
- $3.35 Was $3.95Save $0.60