About this item
Double Your Web Traffic Overnight!
Google gets searched more than 1 billion times every day--creating an unbelievable opportunity to get your business in front of thousands every minute IF you know what you're doing.
Google AdWords experts Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd uncover the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks that Google should teach you, but doesn't. Learn how to build an aggressive, streamlined campaign proven to increase your search engine visibility, consistently capture clicks and increase sales. No other guide is as comprehensive, or current in it's coverage of today's fastest, most powerful advertising medium.
- Pay only for leads, signups or sales rather than just clicks
- Connect Google ads to social media
- Use Google's Conversion Optimizer function to it's fullest
- Best practices for using Google's Display Network
- Know the latest information on "relevance" and how to keep Quality Scores high
- Build a powerful, streamlined campaign from scratch
- Develop high quality keyword lists
- Write killer advertising and website copy that gets clicks
- Get your ads in front of the best audience possible
- Keep your ads showing up with high quality scores
- Triple your traffic with Google's Display Network
- Earn high rankings in Google's organic search results
- Slash your bid prices
- Gain more conversions and sales
- Avoid costly mistakes made by all Google advertisers
- Determine whats working with Google's conversion tracking
|Publisher:||Entrepreneur Press dba Entrepreneur Media, Inc.|
|Publish Date:||Aug 07, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||352|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.5 x 0.8|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.