About this item
Features and Benefits:
- Connects easily to most engine cooling systems-simply connect to radiator filler neck or reservoir tank. No need to cut header hoses or disconnect radiator hoses
- Test for leaks-confirms system integrity, reduces chance of refilling a leaky system
- Eliminates potential airlock problems-refill cooling system using "Patented" vacuum technology
- Refills in seconds-quickly refill from new or used coolant reservoir. Accurately pre-mixes water and anti-freeze in convenient 3 gallon (11.3L) holding reservoir
- Safely stores used coolant in a large 12 gallon (45.4L) environmentally friendly holding reservoir
- No electrical or moving parts
- Easy to operate
- Ideal for use with coolant flush chemicals
The Most Economical Unit to Evacuate, Test and Refill Engine Cooling Systems.
- Height: 50 (127 cm)
- Width: 19 (45 cm)
- Length: 20 (51 cm)
- Weight: 49 lbs. (22.3 kg)
- Shop Air
- Requirements: 90 PSI (6.26 bar) 4.2 CFM
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||103.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.3 x 21.7 x 21.2|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.