About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The USRobotics 5686G 56K Data/Fax Modem combines the superior performance and reliability of a controller-based modem with the convenience of V.92 and V.22 technologies. It also offers up to 75 percent less energy use. This US Robotics fax modem features V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, ensuring that you can send information quickly and easily. It also offers secure connectivity that helps to make it ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems. The 56K fax modem supports Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications or Remote Server Management applications for Out-of-Band remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and back-ups of servers. A precise manual volume control lets you turn up the decibels to boost your connection, or you can dial it down to reduce interference and noise. External DIP switches allow manual configuration of critical settings at just a touch.
Handle all of your most important transfers with ease with the USRobotics 5686G 56K Data/Fax Modem .
USRobotics 5686G 56K Data/Fax Modem:
- External DIP switches allow manual configuration of critical settings
- US Robotics fax modem features a precise manual volume control
- Send and receive secure data and faxes while running other applications
- Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections
- Quick Connect (V.92) reduces time of dial-up Internet connection
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.4 x 5.7 x 2.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, a telephone and modem can share the same telephone line but they cannot be used at the same time.by Musicman9110/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this device is used for dial-up internet access through analog telephone lines.by Musicman9110/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?