Check out these related products
- $26.78 Was $43.55Save $16.77
- $25.27 Was $30.25Save $4.98
- $40.27 Was $44.50Save $4.23
- $41.34 Was $44.50Save $3.16
- Rollback$37.34 Was $45.00Save $7.66
US Divers Java / Tonga / Rip, Jr. Mask, Snorkel, and Fins Set
Consider these popular products
- $14.94 List price $16.92Save $1.98
- $6.95 Was $9.35Save $2.40
- $33.03 List price $44.88Save $11.85
- $20.72 List price $26.87Save $6.15
- Rollbackfrom $19.97
- from $13.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Fin Size (Youth):
- S: 9-13
- L: 1-5
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.27 x 5.12 x 17.52 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I got the small for both my boys (ages 6 and 8) only because that is all I could find. They fit my 6 year old perfectly, a little on the big side, so he has room to grow and he wears a kids 12. My 8 year old says that his toes touch the front but I loosened the straps a tad and he hasn't complained since. He wears a size 2. Hope this helps!by Jedgica7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Small- shoe size less than 1 large- shoe size 1 +by retiredinsldy3/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my daugher is a size 13, she fits the small perfectly with room to grow, but also room to go down to a size 9 or 10.by skierbeth10/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?