About this item
This UNIDEN D1760-2W 2-Handset Cordless Phone is an ideal choice when you want to keep an additional handset in a second room. The DECT 6.0 technology provides crystal clear reception for comfortable conversations. The stylish white design of the UNIDEN DECT 6.0 handset will fit with most any decor. In addition, it includes numerous features that you can appreciate. The speakerphone on the UNIDEN Cordless Phone allows you to have conversations even when your hands are busy. The ECO mode preserves battery life on your handsets, so you don't have to keep them charging as often. You can store up to 50 names on the UNIDEN Cordless Phone Caller ID list and an additional 100 names in the phonebook. While this set only comes with two handsets, it can be expanded to up to 12 handsets. You can also use the silent mode to silence any incoming calls when you do not want to be disturbed. You will also enjoy security and a long range with this handset.
UNIDEN D1760-2W 2-Handset Cordless Phone:
- DECT 6.0 technology
- Caller ID
- Store up to 50 names on Caller ID list
- 100 name and number phonebook
- ECO mode
- 12-handset expandability
- Color: White
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.96|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 4.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does the second phone have to be plugged into a wall jack, or does it just have to be plugged into an electrical outlet? thank you !
- electrical outlet onlyby WesternPAnative11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the main base has to be plugged into an electrical outlet.by TeamUniden4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this modelby WesternPAnative11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To: Uniden Valued Customer The D1760 model does not have a built in answering system. Thank you for choosing Uniden!by TeamUniden11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?