Users will learn over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai, that are designed to improve strength, endurance and conditioning through use in a variety of routines. All 51 routines, along with nine exclusive bonus routines on Kinect for Xbox 360, will be specialized to target specific muscle groups, as well as factor individual skill levels and fitness goals. In addition, users may focus on specific fitness objectives by building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises. Each of the custom routines can be modified to increase or decrease intensity of the product's pre-set pace, enabling users to fully maximize their training experiences based on individual preferences. Across the training experience, users will punch and kick virtual authentic MMA training gear, with Kinect for Xbox 360 users having access to exclusive branded equipment.
- Intense Mixed Martial Arts Exercises - Learn over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai, that are designed to improve strength, endurance and conditioning.
- Customizable Workout Routines - Create and save workout routines for a completely customizable experience.
- Hit The Mitts - Hit the mitts against popular UFC personalities in a variety of challenging speed and striking drills.
- Dedicated Program System - Experience 30 and 60-day programs tailored specifically to reach one of three goals: losing weight, building strength or improving endurance.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Violent References