Similar items in stock
UFC MMA Gel Training Gloves
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
UFC Mixed Martial Arts Gel Training Gloves are ideal for light bag workouts and target training. UFC Mixed Martial Arts Gel Training Gloves are a professional choice for your training needs.
UFC Mixed Martial Arts Gel Training Gloves:
- Ideal for light bag workouts and target training
- Constructed of soft neoprene with interior gel padding
- Open fingers provide added dexterity
- Adjustable wrist wrap
- Size: small / medium
- Machine washable
- Model #1483P
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.5 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes just use a headgear and mouthpiece or you will take a hard shot to the face with them. they are not soft they are used for protecting your hand in training with pads and bags.by ShaunR8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on the size of the glove going over these i guess. these fir pretty snug and you could probably get a pair of boxing gloves over them however a hand wrap keeps you tighter when actually fighting. couldn't say if you would sustain more or less damage than with a hand wrap.by ShaunR8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?