Tyson Pork Roast with Vegetables, 62 oz
Check out these related products
- $16.11 Was $19.14Save $3.03
- $16.68 Was $26.00Save $9.32
- $34.94 Was $38.88Save $3.94
- $3.98 Was $4.38Save $0.40
About this item
About this item
Tyson Pork Roast with Vegetables:
- Boneless pork roast, red potatoes, carrots, yellow onions, celery
- With complimentary seasoning packet
- Ready for slow cooker
- Vacuum sealed for freshness
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast (With Up to 11% Solution of Water and Salt), Potatoes, Carrots, Onion and Celery. Complimentary Seasoning Packet Ingredients: Maltodextrom (from Corn), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn & Hyrdrolyzed Wheat Gluten), Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Bell Pepper (Red & Green), Onion Powder, Caramel Color and <2% Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Air-Dusting) and Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking). Contains: Soy, Wheat.
Ask a question
- I cooked in crockpot on low for 8 hrsby Blueboy3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its all right on the package. It all depends on the weight . I put mine in the crock pot, all at once. In about an hour or so you have a wonderful home cooked meal.by Sandy2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- put in slow cooker, cooked 4 or5 hours on high or 6 to 8 on low.by rose2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine in a slow cooker, added the amount of water it says on the package with the seasoning, and we cooked it for a little more than 4 hours on HIGH.by Robin2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put in the slowcooker either for 6 hours high or 10 hours low. It's great both ways.by dartmom1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Crock pot on low for ten hours. Temperature was 170 when finishedby Grandpa1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?