About this item
Tylenol Warming Honey Lemon Severe Cold & Flu Liquid:
- Alleviates head and body aches
- Reduces fever
- Controls cough while thinning and loosening mucus
- Relieves chest congestion
- Clears stuffy nose
- Temporarily reduces fever
Explore this item
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.06 x 3.02 x 5.32|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; With other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcohol drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription): If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug: If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product; If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease, Heart disease, High blood pressure, Thyroid disease, Diabetes, Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, Redness or swelling is present, New symptoms occur, Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222- 1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.