About this item
Get Peak Performance from Two-Stroke Engines
Do you spend more time trying to start your weed trimmer than you do enjoying your backyard? With this how-to guide, you can win the battle with the temperamental two-stroke engine.
Written by long-time mechanic and bestselling author Paul Dempsey, Two-Stroke Engine Repair & Maintenance shows you how to fix the engines that power garden equipment, construction tools, portable pumps, mopeds, generators, trolling motors, and more. Detailed drawings, schematics, and photographs along with step-by-step instructions make it easy to get the job done quickly. Save time and money when you learn how to:
- Troubleshoot the engine to determine the source of the problem
- Repair magnetos and solid-state systems--both analog and digital ignition modules
- Adjust and repair float-type, diaphragm, and variable venturi carburetors
- Fabricate a crankcase pressure tester
- Fix rewind starters of all types
- Overhaul engines--replace crankshaft seals, main bearings, pistons, and rings
- Work with centrifugal clutches, V-belts, chains, and torque converters
Explore this item
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Publish Date:||Sep 08, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.