About this item
This Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound is professional grade with nanotechnology polishing agents to restore your car to a showroom shine.
Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound:
- Removes light swirl marks, minor scratches and oxidation
- Silicone-free formula
- Safe for use in professional detail, paint body shops
- Can be applied by hand or with an orbital or rotary polisher
- Safe for all finishes
- Can be used with cotton, microfiber or foam pads
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 3.88 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If the part is made from unpainted, textured, molded plastic the product may get into the grooves and dry to a white appearance. This product is not recommended for use on any part with a matte finish.by Turtle Wax Car Care Expert1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clear coat finish on a guitar is not as durable as the clear coat on an automobile. Because the product was designed specifically for the surface of an automobile, we do not recommend using it for a less durable type of finish.by Turtle Wax Car Care Expert1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?