Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound
Customers also considered
- $2.60 Was $2.97Save $0.37
- Clearance$14.03 List price $19.49Save $5.46
- Clearance$14.94 List price $21.09Save $6.15
- $5.25 Was $6.24Save $0.99
- Clearance$6.28 List price $7.38Save $1.10
- $2.24 Was $2.47Save $0.23
- Rollback$6.25 Was $7.47Save $1.22
- $15.99 Was $21.49Save $5.50
- $4.99 Was $5.68Save $0.69
- Clearance$6.39 List price $14.29Save $7.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Improve your vehicle's exterior with the Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound. The professional grade silicone-free formula uses nanotechnology polishing agents to restore your car to a showroom shine. It's effective at removing light swirl marks, minor scratches and oxidation. It's also safe for all finishes and suitable for use with cotton, microfiber or foam pads. You can use the car polishing kit for professional detailing jobs.
Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound:
- Removes light swirl marks, minor scratches and oxidation
- Silicone-free formula
- Safe for use in professional detail, paint body shops
- Can be applied by hand or with an orbital or rotary polisher
- Safe for all finishes
- Turtle Wax polishing compound can be used with cotton, microfiber or foam pads
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T417|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 3.88 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If the part is made from unpainted, textured, molded plastic the product may get into the grooves and dry to a white appearance. This product is not recommended for use on any part with a matte finish.by Turtle Wax Car Care Expert1/28/2015Written by a verified representative from Turtle Wax Car Care ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clear coat finish on a guitar is not as durable as the clear coat on an automobile. Because the product was designed specifically for the surface of an automobile, we do not recommend using it for a less durable type of finish.by Turtle Wax Car Care Expert1/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Turtle Wax Car Care ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?