Turtle Wax Color Back Finish Restorer
Customers also considered
- $2.00 Was $2.47Save $0.47
- Clearance$12.84 Was $17.47Save $4.63
- Clearance$2.29 Was $9.63Save $7.34
- $4.19 Was $4.98Save $0.79
- Clearance$7.99 Was $11.88Save $3.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Turtle Wax Color Back Finish Restorer restores color and shine to faded, dull finishes while special UV inhibitors help protect against the drying, fading and cracking effects of the sun. The proprietary blend of polymer shine enhancers and silicones leave a deep, black shine that lasts for weeks and it dries to the touch and will not spin off.
Turtle Wax Color Back Finish Restorer:
- Restores color and shine to faded, dull finishes
- Special UV inhibitors help protect against the drying, fading and cracking effects of the sun
- Proprietary blend of polymer shine enhancers and silicones
- Leaves a deep, black shine that lasts for weeks
- Dries to the touch
- Will not spin off
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T270R1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.86 x 1.74 x 9.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is not recommended for use on texured or metallized plastic trim.by Turtle Wax Car Care Expert1/28/2015Written by a verified representative from Turtle Wax Car Care ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely it will work. I've used this product since 1984 on almost every vehicle I've owned at one point or another. I Love how it removes oxidized paint and gives me a smooth clean finish to apply several light coats of wax. It makes waxing easy and simple, easy on and easy off. I've used Mcguires finish restorer and the white haze comes back after 72 hours. But not with color back. I'll include a Before and After for a car I restored for my daughter. I suggest hand buffing though. Less intense on the paint and it really looks better. Also, do this in the garage or the shade. NO SUN.by IdeaMan11112/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?