Customers also viewed these products
Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Recertified (Xbox 360)
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you buy a video game, youre not just buying a plastic box with a shiny frizbee inside - youre buying a comprehensive gaming experience, a trip to another world, a full tilt thrill ride. The Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Recertified is there to protect your investment by throwing you headfirst into that adventure with a top tier sound experience.
Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Recertified (Xbox 360):
Why You Need It!
- Amplified audio - Get an earful of top quality sound with the Turtle Beach recertified
- Bass boost - Gives your audio a kick in the you-know-what.
- Microphone monitoring - Love the sound of your own voice? Now you can hear it in your headset.
- Independent chat volume control - Hear as much or as little of your teammates as youd like.
- The Xbox 360 gaming headset is USB Powered - Want to mess with an AC adapter? Yeah, we didnt think so.
*Again, please note this Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Recertified is a recertified product.
*Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect for game chat with Xbox One.
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||731855922550|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.35 x 0.57 x 7.55 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Recertified means that the product has been inspected and passed functionality and quality standards.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?