Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Headset
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With an in-line amplifier and separate connectors for microphone and line signals, the X11 also makes a great PC gaming headset. Playing your favorite game with the X11 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues that are missed with speakers, such as the soft footsteps of an enemy sneaking up on you or the click of a loading weapon in the distance. That means you'll react faster and take them out before they take you out, giving you a competitive edge that can make the difference between winning and losing. You'll also enjoy unsurpassed comfort during extended game play thanks to the large, deep-cushioned ear cups and rugged, lightweight design.
Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Headset:
- In-line stereo amplifier
- Bass boost
- Microphone monitoring
- Independent chat/game volumes
- Works with Macs and PCs
- USB powered
- 3.5mm plugs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 9.0 x 4.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby steven99818/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not like you would with regular headphonesby Roy68/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this headset will work for the PS3 for stereo surround sound (Red & White jacks) You CAN get the microphone working on this XBOX360 headset by using a "USB Sound Card". Search for it on ebay. they are about 3$ shipped. Be sure to use a location filter and get one from the USA so it doesnt take a month to get shipped from Hong Kong.by Sazyario8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it uses the red and white sudio inputs, you can use the headphone part to listen to your PS3. I don't believe the mic will work, since the PS3 uses Bluetooth technology, and the mic input for these headphones is a 2.5mm jack.by Snyderman343/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This headset uses the red and white Audio/Video cables to produce the sound in the headphones so the audio should be able to be to be used however the microphone may be an issue, as it uses the 2.5mm audio jack.by Aqualite06087/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No I wouldn't think so.by Kempy3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.