Customers also viewed these products
- $7.66 Was $8.12Save $0.46
- Reduced Price$3.85 Was $4.63Save $0.78
- $10.06 Was $14.37Save $4.31
Turning Point Armored Padlocks, 2pk, Green
Check out these related products
- $4.13 Was $5.02Save $0.89
- $2.00 Was $2.42Save $0.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Master Padlocks Turning Point Armored Padlocks come in a 2-pack and feature green plastic covers. They have a double-locked hardened steel shackle and a copper lock cylinder, making them resistant to prying. Four core pins prevent access using picks. There are also eight reinforcing pins made with hardened steel. An anti-drill plate over the keyhole and a breaking tensile strength of over 1500 lbs add even further security and reliability. Each Master key lock includes a pair of matching keys. They are suitable for securing lockers, cash boxes and more at home, in the workplace and elsewhere.
Turning Point Armored Padlocks, 2-Pack, Green:
- Double-locked hardened steel shackle
- Stainless steel keys, springs, pin tumblers and lock pins
- Copper lock cylinder
- Plastic lock cover
- 4 core pins for increased pick resistance
- 8 hardened steel reinforcing pins
- Master key convertible
- Breaking tensile strength: over 1500 lbs
- Anti-drill plate over the keyhole
- Inner lock breaking point
- Pry-resistant Master lock padlocks
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.79|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.2 x 3.4 x 4.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i would -yesby VERCHEWISIM9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?