Turbana Sweet Plantain Chips, 7 oz (Pack of 12)
Customers also bought these products
- $26.27 Was $35.94Save $9.67
- $2.36 Was $2.50Save $0.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take a break from studies or work with a snack of Turbana Plantain Chips, a healthy alternative to traditional snacks such as potato chips. These 7 oz Turbana Chips are high in flavor and low on unhealthy ingredients, making them a smart choice for a snack. The sweet plantain chips have zero trans fat or cholesterol and are packed with natural flavors that will please your tastebuds.
Turbana Sweet Plantain Chips:
- 30% less fat than potato chips
- No trans fats
- No cholesterol
- Natural flavors
Ingredients: Selected Fresh Ripe Plantain, Vegetable Palm Oil And Sugar.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Natural|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||604613|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.85 x 7.40 x 11.20 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 20 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plantains, and they are in the same category as a bananaby jabbers254/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chifles are thin slices of plantain that are deep fried and sprinkled with salt. They are a popular snack in Peru and Ecuador, where vendors offer bags of them to the passing cars. They are savory, more like potato chips than banana chips. Plantains become softer and sweeter as they ripen, and chifles are best made while the fruit is still yellow and firm. Plantains are bigger than bananas, harder to peel (especially when green), and can not be eaten raw. They must be cooked for consumption.by LongIslandGary4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is added sugar in this product.by CommunityAnswer7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products