Consider these popular products
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
Tumi Tegra-Lite Extended Trip Packing Case
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Tumi Tegra-Lite Extended Trip Packing Case belongs to a breakthrough travel collection that combines the highest levels of durability and impact resistance with the ultimate in lightweight ease and maneuverability. It is made from Tegris, a revolutionary polypropylene thermoplastic composite material created by Milliken for use in lifesaving armor, NASCAR race cars and protective gear for NFL players. This Tumi extended trip-packing case is exclusive to Tumi for travel and accessory products around the world. It has TSA-integrated locks and protective bumpers. The bottom grab handle on this luggage case allows it to be easily pulled along with you. Zip pockets secure your most treasured items throughout your trip. It also has tie-down straps, allowing it to be stored on a roof.
Tumi Tegra-Lite Extended Trip-Packing Case:
- Luggage case is ideal for travel
- TSA integrated locks
- Protective bumpers
- Bottom grab handle
- Zip pockets
- Tie-down straps
- Lined interior
- 4-wheel system
- Construction material: hardside
- Retractable top carry handle
- Telescoping handle
- Dimensions: 12.5"L x 20.5"W x 32.5"H
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28129IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||651265|
|Features:||Rolling , Locking , Lightweight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.50 x 20.50 x 32.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Should allow you to open the lock initially at 0-0-0. Perhaps it was a return and someone else perviously set the lock... Lock is set by pressing with a small pointed object the small button on the lock while choosing your combination.by ruzzell7/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is weird that the combination was 0-0-8. Was it brand new when you got it, or a return? You can tell buy the packaging if it was retaped or not. However, The default combination is 0-0-0, try that and see if that works. If not, you can always call Tumi or go to a Tumi store (if there is one nearby where you live) and they can reset it for you.by SirPeanut7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This suitcase's weight is 10.5 lbs.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?