About this item
Accuracy is assured with the TruGlo Dual Color Red Dot Sight. This state-of-the-art sight features a 5-MOA reticle for quick acquisition. With two choices of reticle color, the TruGlo Red Dot can provide contrast against any target or background. This TruGlo Sight has an adjustable rheostat for brightness control to help you get your best view. Anti-reflection coating on the target side eliminates glares. Unlimited eye-relief makes the TruGlo Red Dot comfortable to use for long periods of time. Water and shock resistance ensure that you can use this sight in most weather conditions. The TruGlo Dual Color Red Dot Sight offers click windage and elevation adjustment. With a wide field of view, this Truglo Red Dot has a 24 x 34mm window for ultra-fast target acquisition. The lightweight, compact design and integrated weaver-style mounting system make it simple to connect the TruGlo Dual Color Red Dot Sight to your gun in seconds.
TruGlo Dual Color Red Dot Sight:
- 5 MOA reticle for quick acquisition
- 2 choices of reticle color for contrast against any target/background
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control
- Lightweight/compact design
- Unlimited eye relief
- Water and shock resistant
- Click windage and elevation adjustment
- Wide field of view
- 24x34mm window for ultra-fast target acquisition
- Anti-reflection coating on target side
- Parallax free from 30 yds
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Model# 72308
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 2.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not understand what you mean by "clips". However, this should mount directly onto your AR-15's receiver if it has the Picatinny/MIL-1913 rails on it. The only thing, is that you may want to purchase a riser for it so that it is in line with your line-of-vision better.by GunGuyCO1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it set up for a piccadilly rail....by An anonymous customer5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- will mount to the colt with a rail on top and almost every one has a rail on the upper receiver.by scoutdriver58d5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So long as you have a picattiny rail on your AR you don't need anything. The sight comes with everything you need.by ZachV11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This will fit Weaver/Picatinny/MIL-1913 rails.by GunGuyCO2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Have mine mounted on a mil spec picatinny rail.by spudbot10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by Joebobjim5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, sir, quite nicely.by An anonymous customer12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CR2032- 3V The on/off switch is the same as the dot color selector switch in the middle of the unit.by Eflash2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- #2032, same as my dogs collar and yes it doesby lucky643/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3v-cr2032, it has intensity dial which goes to zero on the red and zero on green. So yes it has a on/0ff switch.by An anonymous customer3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?