About this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 103.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does the umbrella tilt as there are 2 holes for the pin and there is a helix which makes me think it tilts but I cannot make it!!
- No, it doesn't tilt. It's a market umbrella.by knutesmom6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a tilting umbrella. The holes are for making the umbrella higher or lower.by Hemetshoppergal4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RG2578/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not tilt the one I got has 3 holes for the pin and since is big enough you can place the pin at at the lowest pin for better stabillity.by SmooThFuentes5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has two sets of holes at the top. For really tight and not so tight or extended. Does not tilt. I have one from Costco but they don't sell it anymore and now bought my second from Walmart here. Walmart was 15 cheaper than Costco but darn good umbrella. I love em. Shiny dark gloss wood finish. Big green... Very nice. No problems yet as I have read. Wind snapping and such. Hmmm, pretty windy here... I just pull it down. Not so much wind... no problems.by Mossberg5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's a defect, then return it. I don't think they sell replacement poles.by knutesmom6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shouldn't have broken as it is made very strong and durable. Try getting in touch with the manufacturer for replacement.by Hemetshoppergal4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?