About this item
Tripp Lite's 150-ft. gray snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
- Manufacturer Part Number: N001-150-GY
- Product Name: N001-150-GY
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com/
- Cable Type: Cat5e Patch Cable External
- Cable Length: 150ft
- Total Connectors: 2
- Connector Details: 2 x RJ-45 Male
- Connector: 2 x RJ-45
- Data Transfer Rate: 1Gbps Maximum
- Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Color: Gray
- Shipping Dimensions: 9" Height x 9" Width x 2.75" Depth
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 lb
- Additional Information:
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 150- Ft. Color: gray Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available without the snagless feature (N002 series)
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
- Warranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
- Bill of Materials: 150-ft. Gray Snagless Cat5e Patch Cable
- System Requirement: For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications
- Certifications & Standards: Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime Limited
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.