About this item
The Tripp Lite Protect It 6-Outlet Surge Protector offers network-grade performance for your home office or other computing needs. It has suppression capabilities of up to 1,200 joules. Additionally, this Tripp Lite surge protector can isolate the AC line from electromagnetic and radio noises to prevent data corruption and hardware damage. If you rely on your home servers as part of a business or other important activity, this feature can prove invaluable to you. The outlets within this rotating surge protector move to help with flexible connection and to let you hook up awkward devices in one location. With two diagnostic LEDs, you can always tell when the device is at work protecting your equipment and connected to the grounded wall outlet. As an additional benefit, the device comes with $20,000 of lifetime insurance in case something goes wrong.
Tripp Lite Protect It! 6-outlet Surge Protector:
- Network-grade surge suppression for up to 1200 joules protection
- Rotating Surge Protector isolates AC line to prevent data corruption and hardware damage
- Direct plug-in design
- 6 rotatable outlets
- $20,000 lifetime insurance
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.2 x 2.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- I would be comfortable using this protector for your daughters dorm room. A point of clarification.......Devices not containing microchips do not require surge protection like a fridge and iron. However, now-days microchips are being used in appliances that previously did not have microchips e.g. my household refrig has microchips controlling the temp and the temp display. My previous frig did not.by NoHandle751/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not an expert but would be nervous about plugging an iron in with all those other devices. Ask an expert. When my wife wants to iron, I want her to use a separate outlet which does not have to be surg protected. What is the chance of an electrical outage for the few minutes you are ironing?.by BabyBoomer55Plus11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I probably would not trust this product for such heavy use.by 3DSlover1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Chopejs1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest looking for one with higher jules protection. This only provides 1200 jules of protection.by VeryBusy2Mom8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bigdog03118/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any sized but probably not on the same sideby BettySW8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hi works with 3 prung plugs as well as two prung hope this helpsby Kevins587/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they will fit but you may not be able to swivel it.by Muffin23/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no cord which is what I wanted. I plugged mine in the outlet behind my wash er and 120V dryer. I bought Tripp because I did not want another cord especially one that would be a strip on the floor that could get wet in case of a washer leak.by BabyBoomer55Plus6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no cord. The product requires two open outlets and plugs directly into the wall.by 3DSlover12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no cord! This unit turns 2 grounded outlets-(1 wall socket) into 6 grounded outlets. Works well for wall mounted flatscreen tv's and other components (dvd plyr, sat/cab boxes, qame consoles etc).by OGSOULSISTA511/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?