Tripp-Lite 700-Watt 12V Power Inverter
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$85.95 List price $109.99Save $24.04
- $51.99 Was $60.99Save $9.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tripp-Lite 700-Watt Power Inverter features an ultra-compact design. It is housed in a metal casing and includes cooling fans to extend the life of the unit and maintain a cool running temperature. This 12 volt power inverter is able to provide 1400 watts of peak power handling and 700 watts of continuous power. The unit converts 12V DC battery power into 110-120V AC power.
Tripp-Lite 700-Watt 12V Power Inverter:
- 1400 watts peak power handling
- 700-watts continuous power
- Featuring an ultra-compact design with metal housing
- Converts 12V DC (battery) power into 110-120V AC (household) power and 3 AC outlets
- Cooling fan lengthens service life and maintains cool operation
- Provides a quiet alternative to generator noise and fumes
- 4 1/2" x 10 13/16 x 6 5/16"
- Includes battery saver and low-voltage alarm/shutdown
- Quiet power inverter is ideal for powering necessities in an emergency
|Rated Load Capacity:||700 W Continuous Power / 1.40 kW Peak Power|
|Primary Shelf ID:||96391|
|Volts:||12 V , AC 120 V ( 60 Hz ) , DC 10 - 15 V|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PV-700HF|
|Features:||Grooved surface cooling , 700-watts continuous power , Warranty: 1 Year|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.20 x 4.50 x 6.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. This is a converter. You would plug a car battery or another large battery into this, and it will convert that to the same voltage as your home outlets (if your homes circuits run power at 110v anyways.).by JoryRF7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $21.75 Was $38.88Save $17.13
- Reduced Price$201.62 List price $272.99Save $71.37
- $46.37 Was $51.99Save $5.62
- $39.98 List price $48.75Save $8.77
- $32.87 Was $35.99Save $3.12