About this item
Be ready when the next blackout or brownout strikes with the Tripp Lite BC350 BC Series 350VA Mini UPS. This device helps keep you up and running. The reliable Tripp Lite UPS also has an effective battery backup that drastically reduces system downtime. The batteries fully recharge in just 4 hours, and the 350VA/180W power handling ability can support entry-level PCs for up to 12 minutes during power failures. The device are six widely-spaced outlets that are designed to accommodate even large transformer plugs that are attached to servers and other heavy objects. Three of the outlets and other components that need both data protection and a power source. Three additional outlets can be used for any non-essential devices. Each desktop UPS system has an alarm and front panel LEDs that provide both audio and visual status information regarding line and battery power operation. The compact device can be tucked behind monitors or PC towers for unobtrusive use.
Tripp Lite BC350 BC Series 350VA Mini Desktop UPS:
- Full load backup run time: 2.5 min
- Load capacity: 350VA
- Recharge time: 4 hour
- Six widely spaced outlets
- Three of the outlets provide both battery power and surge protection for computers, monitors and other devices that need to stay operational during blackouts
- Provides battery-supported AC output during brownout and blackout condition
- Battery backup that drastically reduces system downtime
- Compact design
- 350VA/180W power handling ability can support entry-level PCs for up to 12 minutes during power failures
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 5.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.