Similar items in stock
- $42.42 List price $53.99Save $11.57
- from $5.69
Tripp-Lite B118-002 HDMI Splitter - 2 Ports, 1080p (B118-002)
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.44 Was $10.47Save $1.03
- $12.04 Was $15.47Save $3.43
- $12.45 Was $13.34Save $0.89
- Reduced Price$37.33 List price $58.34Save $21.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tripp Lite B118-302-R HDMI Splitter allows a digital signal to be displayed on multiple HDMI or DVI-D single link monitors. The HDMI Signal Splitter is compatible with 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions. Up to 64 displays can be connected by cascading additional splitters up to three levels. This HDMI 2-Port Splitter can be stationed up to 100' away from the video source with a combination of Tripp Lite long-length HDMI cables and the Tripp Lite B122-000 or B123-001 HDMI Signal Booster. It is compliant with HDMI v1.3 and HDCP products. Plug in your input source, then connect to your output device and you are all set. You can hook up Blu-ray players, DVD players or gaming consoles to be displayed on two or more HDTVs. Splitters can be used to watch the same video or mix and match to watch from a multitude of different sources on each of your televisions.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B118-002|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.10 x 8.00 x 2.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with a power cord that plugs in to a standard wall outlet.by andrew80459/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the Tripp Lite Co. it comes with one, Package Includes B118-302-R 2-Port HDMI Splitter 1 ft. HDMI cable Mounting hardware External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.4A Output: 5V, 2A) Owner's Manual Another point of interest if both of the monitor's are powered up resolution will only be 720p on eachby Madman329/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no HDMI cable included, even though it is pictured. The power supply is about 3 feet long.by andrew80459/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the receiver can output to HDMI and the TV and video recorder can both receive HDMI, it should work, unless you are trying to bypass any copyright protections (DRM) that are built into the video you are trying to record.by andrew80459/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.24
- Reduced Price$48.58 List price $65.72Save $17.14
- Reduced Price$3.83 List price $4.52Save $0.69
- Reduced Price$19.86