About this item
Keep your truck looking newer longer with a Coverking Universal Truck Cover in Triguard Gray. Designed to fit full size trucks with short beds and crew cabs, the polypropylene car cover will protect your vehicle from the elements and harmful debris. The Coverking Universal Truck Cover does an excellent job of protecting your truck's finish from harsh rain, sleet, snow and the sun's powerful rays. The Corkering Universal Car Cover is fabricated of triple-layered polypropylene which repels outside moisture while allowing trapped interior moisture to escape from underneath the cover. The result is a reduction in the incidence of pesky mold and mildew. Easy to install, this durable but lightweight short bed truck cover features an elasticized bottom hem for a snug fit and non-scratch security grommets allowing you to tie the cover down and even lock it for added peace of mind. Treat your vehicle right with the Coverking Car Cover and it will look fresh for years to come.
Triguard Universal Car Cover, Full Size Truck:
- Designed to fit full size truck with a short bed and crew cab
- Thick, triple-layered polypropylene construction
- Repels outside moisture
- Allows moisture to escape from within to reduce mold and mildew
- Reinforced double stitching
- Elasticized bottom hem for a quick and snug fit
- Non-scratch security grommets allow user to tie down cover, or lock it in place
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- Strong enough to keep dust and moisture out
- Model# UVCTFSCI98
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 9.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.