Trident Aegis Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $7.42 Was $8.88Save $1.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Trident Aegis Case for Samsung Galaxy S III is designed to protect your phone. It features dual-layer construction with shock-absorbing silicone. The hardened polycarbonate outer casing and a scratch-resistant screen protector give your device maximum protection. Each corner features plugs to protect the port openings and keep them clean. This Galaxy S III Protective Case has an ultra-slim, lightweight design and meets military standards for operation in different environments. It is pocket-sized and includes a lanyard loop for ease of use.
Trident Aegis Case for Samsung Galaxy S III:
- Shock-absorbing silicone lining
- Hardened polycarbonate plastic shell
- Scratch-resistant screen protector
- Silicone plugs over port openings
- Trident phone case meets military standards
- Lanyard loop
|Recommended Use:||For cell phone|
|Compatible Devices:||Samsung Galaxy S III|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AG-I9300-TG|
|Accessories Included:||Screen protector|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.90 x 5.15 x 0.06 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you put it on yourself, but its nice I've had my case for almost a year now and I am just now thinking it might be time to replace the screen protector. I definitely recommend this case. It is really hard to get on at first(the case) but it is sooo worth it.by britken12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?