Trident Aegis Case for New iPad and iPad 2, Green
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Trident Aegis iPad 2 and New iPad Case is made of silicone and polycarbonate, which provide protection for your device against drops and scratches. The green Trident New iPad Case/iPad 2 Case offers a sleek outer framework to encase the device and a scratch-resistant screen protector. The screen protector also protects your screen from the daily dangers of residue buildup. The impact-resistant corners protect the device from accidental drops. The Trident Case for the iPad 2 and New iPad features silicone plugs to protect all power ports and audio jacks when they are not in use.
Trident Aegis Case for New iPad and iPad 2:
- Silicone and polycarbonate construction
- Protects against drops and scratches
- Sleek outer framework encases the device, providing excellent protection
- Scratch-resistant screen protector
- Impact-resistant silicone corners protect the device from accidents
- Silicone plugs protect all power ports and audio jacks
- Color: Green
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.74|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.7 x 11.6 x 7.6|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unless you have an iPad, I wouldn't recommend this. Mostly because it is designed to fit the iPad. The button coverings, screen protector, hard back cover, and the whole case in general is specifically designed to fit an iPad. I wouldn't try it with another tablet.by BondGurl0071/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen protector has to be self applied, it is not attached.by CommunityAnswer3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?