Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.59 List price $13.99Save $6.40
- Reduced Price$8.36 List price $11.50Save $3.14
- Clearance$20.66 List price $41.99Save $21.33
- Reduced Price$8.49 List price $14.99Save $6.50
- Clearance$6.09 List price $9.99Save $3.90
- Clearance$5.89 List price $7.39Save $1.50
- Clearance$7.49 List price $13.99Save $6.50
Travelon Universal 3-in-1 Adapter Converter & USB Charger
Consider these popular products
- $45.00 Was $62.41Save $17.41
- $6.47 Was $7.03Save $0.56
- from $8.32
- $6.89 Was $8.56Save $1.67
- from $5.69
- $3.64 Was $4.89Save $1.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Travelon Universal 3-in-1 Adapter Converter & USB Charger Universal 3-in-1 Adapter, Converter & USB Charger Worldwide compatibility Step-down converter for intermittent use to 1875w For use with electronics up to 25w (0.2a) Automatically detects inbound voltage and converts to 110v Usb charger works on 110v or 220v ac Weighs just 0.5 ounces
Universal 3-in-1 Adapter, Converter & USB Charger
- Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Worldwide compatibility
- Step-down converter for intermittent use to 1875w
- For use with electronics up to 25w (0.2a)
- Automatically detects inbound voltage and converts to 110v
- Usb charger works on 110v or 220v ac
- Weighs just 0.5 ounces
|Manufacturer Part Number:||02042-80|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.90 x 2.95 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This unit converts 220V to 110V (i.e. North American electrical items being used in foreign countries). This item is a converter, not a transformer. If you are looking to keep your electronics plugged in continuously, you will need a transformer. A converter is for intermittent use (such as a hair dryer or charger).by TravelonCS4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?