Transformers Prime Autobot Weaponizer Bumblebee Action Figure
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Even when the Decepticons think they've got him nailed, Weaponizer, the Transformers Bumblebee Action Figure has a surprise in store. Over the years, the Transformers Prime Action Figure Autobot has perfected the art of the surprise attack. He comes installed with several powerful weapons to help him catch his enemies unaware. This intimidating Bumblebee Transformers Action Figure brings on four times the power with four different modes, glowing power-up lights and fast-firing weapons that spin into action. The Transformers Bumblebee Action Figure Autobot comes with a blaster pistol. By switching between robot scout mode, weaponized robot mode, high-speed sports car mode and weaponized sports car mode, this Transformers Prime Action Figure Autobot will outwit the Decepticon enemy. This Transformers Bumblebee Action Figure, Weaponizer, is a key character in many Transformer battles.
Transformers Prime Autobot Weaponizer Bumblebee Action Figure:
- Autobot hero figure switches among four different modes to maximize power
- Features glowing lights and spinning weapons
- Includes one action figure with a weapon accessory
- Requires two button batteries (included)
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 9.01 x 12.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These are about 7-8 inches. They are much larger than the ones you normally find in the toy stores. in fact, I HAD to order these, because no store had them in stock. It says that it is for ages 5+. The difficulty level is 2 out of 3. My grandsons are 3 and 5. The 3 year old gets help from his older brother, but he catches on very quickly!by GrandmaCCHA5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?