About this item
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows players to experience the darkest hours of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons as they vie for control of their dying home world. Fans will fight through both sides of the Transformers most epic battles that culminate in their legendary exodus from Cybertron. With the stakes higher and scale bigger than ever, players will embark on an action-packed journey through massive, war-torn environments designed around each characters unique abilities and alternate forms, including Grimlocks nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons combining into the colossal Bruticus. Taking the franchises competitive multiplayer to all-new heights, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron lets fans go head-to-head in blistering Autobot vs. Decepticon matches after creating their own unique characters with the most in-depth, advanced customization ever before seen in a Transformers game.
- The Fall of their Legendary Home Planet Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic era, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story where they will explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and fight through the final, darkest hours of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
- Colossal Scale to Win the Battle In a desperate war for survival, fans will be able to convert from robot to alternate form when they choose to turn the tides of battle. Grimlock can change into a powerful T-Rex Dinobot for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with sheer size and power.
- New and Unique Gameplay for Each Character Every Transformers character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Autobot Jazz can deploy his grappling hook to traverse across multi-level platforms. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to perform undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky. Additionally, countless characters make their very first in-game debut including Grimlock, Bruticus, Metroplex, the Insecticons and more.
- The Biggest Character Creator Ever Adding and vastly improving upon their acclaimed multiplayer gameplay from War for Cybertron, High Moon Studios has developed the most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game, allowing fans to design 100% personalized characters by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and much, much more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Animated Blood and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.