About this item
The Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) has to come to the aid of his robot friends.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French, Spanish, Portuguese.
|Starring:||Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich|
|Studio Name:||Paramount Home Entertainment|
|BD+DIGITAL COPY Release Date:||03/04/2014|
|Run Time (in minutes):||157 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 7.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.6 x 5.4 x 6.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noneby Raming11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have; since my original post starting the Q&A; purchased the disc. To answer my own question, since it is incorrectly answered below, no there are no extras. Apparently the coupon enclosed with this version is supposed to make up for the fact that you have to pay for the movie twice, to get special features. This initial release has nothing in that regard. No deleted scenes, no behind the scenes, no making of documentaries. So if you are a movie nut like I am, and love all of the special feautures, you will have to either wait till the holiday season for the "special edition"; or like myself; you will have to pay twice. I hadn't seen the movie in the theater, so I couldn't wait till the special edition came out...by blackknightaudio10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is not just the movie.by rdaamg10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked my DVD and there is NO extras or special features. No other movie previews either which was a pleasant surprise to me as I hate all the previews they put before a movie. In my case there was a $10 off coupon for Transformers: Dark of the Moon Limited 3D Edition that says it is loaded with Never-Before-Seen Exclusive Bonus Content. You might be more interested in buying that one.by FloridaMom05and0710/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dvd/blu-ray combo pack so it has both formats of the film. Yes, the dvd that is included will play on your dvd player.by Pixierella1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this movie does come on dvd by itself but the blu-ray version will only play on a blu-ray player.by rdaamg1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy the dvd/blu-ray combo, the dvd will play on the regular dvd player.by questionsandanswers12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has a regular DVD and a Blu-ray disc inside.by jjphurst12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not available yet but it does come out on January 31, 2012by rdaamg1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not until the 3D version comes out. Supposedly, it's going to Japan first sometime in January. I will be buying the 3D version as soon as it comes out!!!by bjslilnate12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?