Transformational Church: Creating a New Scorecard for Congregations
Check out these related products
- $16.44 Was $18.21Save $1.77
- $11.73 Was $13.10Save $1.37
- $12.68 Was $14.29Save $1.61
- $12.99 Was $14.93Save $1.94
- $7.82 Was $10.22Save $2.40
- $16.19 Was $17.05Save $0.86
- $12.67 Was $16.98Save $4.31
- $12.27 List price $17.99Save $5.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, B & H Pub Group, 2010, ISBN13 9781433669309, ISBN10 1433669307
How are we doing? The church, that is. And how are we doing it? Congregations have long measured success by "bodies, budget, and buildings"--a certain record of attendance, the offering plate, and square footage. But the scorecard can't stop there. When it does, the deeper emphasis on accountability, discipleship, and spiritual maturity is lost. Ignoring those details, we see fewer lives transformed, Christian influence wane, and churches thin out--a situation that is all too familiar across North America today.
It is time to take heart and rework the scorecard.
According to Ed Stetzer and Thom S. Rainer, the authors of "Transformational Church," "Too often we've highlighted the negative realities of the declining American church but missed the opportunity to magnify the God of hope and transformation."
Based on the most comprehensive study of its kind, including a survey of more than 7,000 churches and hundreds of on-site interviews with pastors, "Transformational Church" takes us to the thriving congregations where truly changing lives is the norm.
Stetzer and Rainer clearly confirm the importance of disciple making for all through active biblical engagement and prayerful dependence on God alongside of ever-increasing, intentional participation in mission and ministry activities. As the church engages these issues, the world will see the change:
* More people following Christ
* More believers growing in their faith
* More churches making an impact on their communities
The transformation starts now.
|Number of Pages:||243|
|Author:||Stetzer, Ed , Rainer, Thom S.|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582360|
|Publisher:||B & H Pub Group|
|Publication Date:||June, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $8.45 List price $15.99Save $7.54
- $10.81 List price $14.99Save $4.18
- $5.55 List price $7.99Save $2.44
- $14.02 Was $16.40Save $2.38
- $14.28 List price $16.99Save $2.71
- $10.20 Was $12.74Save $2.54
- $8.95 Was $14.69Save $5.74
- $12.06 Was $14.25Save $2.19
- $13.71 Was $15.81Save $2.10
- $7.56 List price $12.99Save $5.43