About this item
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new "A" frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make your life even easier.
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Actual Product Weight: 11.75 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 19.75"
- Outside Legs Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 17.75"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.75"-21.75"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.26|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.5 x 16.5 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby johnboy19513/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs adjust to the height you need for two to be in the tub and two at a lower height on the floor outside of the tub. In fact, we adjusted ours to the two in the tub of different heights to compensate for the slant of the tub.by wmshopper3043/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Adjustable in about 1/2 - 1 " increments.by 2greys3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all 4 legs are adjustable.by VegasMike00712/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical, Padded Seat Transfer Bench, item # 12005KD-1 has a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs.by Drive Medical4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband weighs approximately 165 pounds and has no problems with the support of the productby wmshopper3043/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?