Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$39.90 List price $54.00Save $14.10
- Reduced Price$66.08 List price $101.90Save $35.82
- Reduced Price$18.04 List price $30.13Save $12.09
- from $78.86
- Reduced Price$27.32 List price $37.18Save $9.86
- Reduced Price$44.77 List price $69.03Save $24.26
Upper Bounce Trampoline Rain Cover
Consider these popular products
- from $49.90
- Rollback$74.99 Was $89.99Save $15.00
- $64.99 List price $89.99Save $25.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Don’t let the rain get in the way of your enjoyment. With the Upper Bounce Trampoline Rain Cover, you can put an end to all your trampoline maintenance problems. The rain cover has a double-sided laminated fabric that safeguards the trampoline within. Surrounded with elastic on all sides, it has convenient hooks that make the installation process quick and easy.
- Rain covers to protect during the winter
- Black color
- Attaches with straps to v-rings
- Double side laminated fabric
- Surround with elastic and s hook
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UBWC15|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! It's not brand-specific. BUT, it's cheaply made -be warned!by jbswen5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there is no different in brand, it works for all brandsby Hanaf9/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not very easily. We have it over the spring covers and clip it to the springs underneath the trampoline. Warning - this cover is very cheaply made....by jbswen5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depend in what model trampoline you have, if you have the Upper Bounce designed trampoline you can use it with the net assembled where the poles are connected with a little space to put there the cover, but all other models doesn't have that featureby Hanaf9/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?